PDA

View Full Version : Have you traded with TradeWiseFX?

Rex Sellers
04-25-2016, 06:39 PM
Please advise if you traded with this broker. I recently read their review on one of the ratings sites and got interested, so i like to know more about it if anyone is trading with them? Thanks in advance.

Alfradi Haibi
03-19-2017, 06:14 AM
No I have not traded with TradeWiseFx. I am with FreshForex broker though! I get all my conditions fulfilled which is primarily fast execution with low spreads and various markets like forex, stocks and binary options. I also have many choices of useable bonuses which make trading profitable and enjoyable. The supporting conditions of market analytics, trading competition and good customer support also helps immensely!

Henry Patrik
02-21-2021, 04:28 PM
No, I don’t think I will be comfortable when it comes to trading with such random broker, as its too risky. I will prefer to trade with a reliable and trustworthy broker with good market reputation.

JoeMack
08-05-2021, 03:51 PM
I will be honest that I am with FreshForex broker for the last eight years. Though early stage I worked as a affiliate marketer and later then I started to trade with them due to their deposit bonuses like I always get 300% bonus for deposit any amount.