PDA

View Full Version : Starting a Forex Broker fruitful?

Rex Sellers
12-25-2016, 09:18 AM
It’s no rocket science that Forex business is massive, but the biggest potential is for any broker, it’s not easy starting up a Forex Brokerage Company, but it’s definitely do able if we have client base and good strategy to work around.

However, it’s always hard due to budget, but thankfully, it’s all sorted out for me due to TechForBrokers (http://www.techforbrokers.com/), as they have outstanding service providing us solution to all at highly cost effective setup which makes it so easy to start up a Forex Brokerage company and run it successfully!

JoeMack
12-29-2016, 12:16 PM
Life is definitely about thinking ahead and always looking to be better, but you don’t become broker overnight, it’s all about proper setup, structure and followed by pin point applying, so that’s not my cup of tea. I feel privileged to trade under FP Markets (http://offers.fpmarkets.com.au/), as they provide me such high quality service that nothing else matters to me. I feel absolutely safe and secure with them been licensed by ASIC, it’s one of the leading regulators and have epic client-protection policy. As per major deals, I love the low spreads, quick execution, no non-sense policy and topping comes right now with their $200 freebie just to open the account!

Alfradi Haibi
01-07-2017, 01:43 AM
Why do we need to do this? I focus on my career as trader and I feel absolutely pleased it and why not? I am able to generate fair amount of money easily. I have world’s best broker in FreshForex with me, as they have mighty offering from 101% Deposit Bonus to Mega Rebates and all such things!

Henry Patrik
02-21-2021, 03:20 PM
Now days, it is obvious that everyone wants a perfect broker. But often that doesn’t happen, so what should be our expectations when it comes to selection of the broker? I personally have no major expectations, but just simple stuff and that’s to have a reliable and trustworthy broker. However, I am lucky enough to have broker like FreshForex, which not only is highly reliable and secure with regulation. But also got the feature to thrill like 101% deposit bonus, rebates giving upto 20 USD per lot. And much more. So, I believe the main role is reliability but anything else is just a luxury!

JoeMack
09-16-2022, 10:20 AM
Yes, it's a good idea to develop a Forex broker. I can see TP Global FX is earning quite good each month even this type of business has royalty income so you can proceed.