PDA

View Full Version : Do you like freebies?

JoeMack
02-03-2017, 12:22 AM
How much do you like having freebies like no deposit bonuses and all such?? Please give comments.

Alfradi Haibi
02-03-2017, 01:04 AM
Frankly speaking, I am not in favor of freebies, as in past I tried some broker offering No Deposit Bonuses like Instaforex and ended up wasting my time due to not being allowed to withdraw profits instead Anti-Fraud department blocked my account and when I asked for clarification they said it’s their bonus and they don’t think they need to answer me! It’s shameful to attract newbie and when we make profits they cheat!

JoeMack
03-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Frankly speaking, I am not in favor of freebies, as in past I tried some broker offering No Deposit Bonuses like Instaforex and ended up wasting my time due to not being allowed to withdraw profits instead Anti-Fraud department blocked my account and when I asked for clarification they said it’s their bonus and they don’t think they need to answer me! It’s shameful to attract newbie and when we make profits they cheat!

This is what happens with most no deposit bonuses or freebies, it’s why I have hardly made any effort to even try it. However, they are not just that way with Freebies, its scam company. My friend was robbed over 2000 USD, but thanks to expert help he took from Winchargeback, he was able restore his funds. We should always be very careful with such binary option trading scam (http://www.winchargeback.com/) companies, as it’s their job to steal money from innocent traders. If anyone else is facing similar situation like my friend then I suggest them to contact them directly as they have over 85% success ratio!

Rex Sellers
05-17-2017, 05:59 PM
I don’t think there can be anyone who dislikes freebies, but I am not willing to go for it if the company I work is not trustworthy. I trade with Alpari, it’s a well-recognized and reputed company been licensed by 3 international regulators and also are servicing since 1999! Also, there are many stuff which I really like including Market Depth (http://alpari.com/en/trading/market-depth/) setup through which I can really find great opportunities to trade. At the same time, they also got100% Deposit Bonus for Binary Option trading to several other promotions for Forex trading as well, it’s pretty pleasing to operate with such company.