PDA

View Full Version : Do you like to carry trades on weekends?

Rex Sellers
02-13-2017, 05:10 PM
I mostly prefer to keep things working day to day or at least mostly keeping it within the week. I prefer to enjoy weekends which is why I don’t really like to carry trades instead I like to close it before the week closes. I am lucky enough that with OctaFX broker, I can do it all with my own ways because they got swap free account, so even if for a reason I do keep the trades on, I don’t need to worry much due to no overnight charges.

JoeMack
03-20-2017, 09:16 AM
Mostly, I avoid doing this as I don’t like to take tension/stress into the weekends. But, if the situation demands then I could do it and we all should be ready to do it. I trade with Alpari and through them, I can really enjoy up the work. It is in every way. The biggest advantage comes with Zero Spreads, fast execution, analysis and loads and loads of tools and features to play around. We get 99% bonus on deposit as well, so that is equally amazing! And, we can even use their PAMM khaata (http://alpari.com/hi/investor/pamm/), it’s mesmerizing to see so many benefits.

Alfradi Haibi
04-01-2017, 09:50 PM
It really depends on the situation, as if there is situation where I see I could gain more then there is nothing wrong in keeping on with the trade. I also get advantage with FreshForex, as they are amazing with having 101% Trade Able Deposit Bonus and there is Swap free account available too, so I really like it.

JoeMack
07-05-2017, 10:51 PM
Yes sometimes....

Alfradi Haibi
07-05-2017, 10:52 PM
Normally, I am more comfortable to shut down the shop before weekend because I feel comfortable and it all ensures me to work with ultra-comfort. However, I am ready to take it deep in case required. It’s helpful with FreshForex using their swap free account which enables me to approach things smoothly and keeps it all relatively simple.