Reports » Russia
Russian stock market daily morning report (September 24, 2012, Monday)
This morning sellers prevail at the trade in Asia, oil futures and American indices are in the red zone. We expect the Russian market to open with gap down. The coming week promises to be more interesting than the previous one, in the light of macrostats data output. The final estimation of the U.S. GDP for 2Q 2012 will be output. Nevertheless, in the light of the decision made on launch of QE, European and Asian news might be more interesting.
Igor Sechin criticizes the governments decisions on power energy.
Igor Sechin criticized the scheme of additional capitalization of RusHydro elaborated by the government. This time the head of Rosneft expressed an opinion that the establishment of JE of generation company EuroSibenergo might impair the capitalization an economic state of the hydro-generation company.
Raspadskaya: EBITDA down 46% y/y in 1h 2012.
Sales of Raspadskaya reduced 24% y/y from 377 mn USD in 1h 2011 to 285 mn USD in 1h 2012. Corrected EBITDA reduced 46% y/y to 99 mn USD, at that EBITDA margin went 13 p.p. down to 35%. Net loss of Raspadskaya formed 19 mn USD versus the net profit of 99 mn USD a year earlier.
Stock Market Forum
- stock idea or calls for intraday trading in NSE today 13 December
20 December 2013
- Indian Share market down on global sentiments
19 December 2013
- Currency Daily Technical Report
18 December 2013
- Daily Nifty Outlook Technical Report
17 December 2013
- Market Sure Profit Intraday calls
16 December 2013
- Altima (ARH.V) Places Chambers, Alberta 15-35-41-11 W5M Well On-Stream and Updates 14
13 December 2013
- IntelGenx (IGX.V) Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results and Highlights Recent Developme
12 December 2013
- 12 December Free Best Trading Calls
12 December 2013
- Intraday NSE Stock Calls Free for 11/12/13
11 December 2013
- Petrichor (PTP.V) Closes First Tranche Convertible Debenture Financing for Gross Proc
10 December 2013