Reports » Singapore
Singapore stock market and companies daily report (DBS Group Hldgs, Olam Intl, Oversea-Chinese Banking) (February 14, 2014)
- DBS Group Holdings saw a 9.8 percent increase in total income to $2.3 billion as a result of better overall business performance. With a $229 million decline in one-off gains, earnings reduced 19.6 percent to $973 million. For the year of FY13, total income grew 10.7 percent to $8.9 billion while earnings shrank 3.6 percent to $3.7 billion. The company has declared a dividend of $0.30 per share, representing a full year dividend payout of $0.58 per share, which grew 3.6 percent compared to the previous year.
- Olam International’s revenue was down 8 percent to $4.5 billion for the quarter ended 31 December 2013, as a result of weaker demand for industrial raw materials. Subsequently, 2Q14’s net profit dropped 13.9 percent to $134.9 million from $154.1 million in 2Q13. For the six months, the company recognised a 7.9 percent fall in revenue to $8.8 billion, accompanied with an 8.5 percent shrinkage of net profit to $180.5 million.
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation’s (OCBC) revenue came in flat for 4Q13 at $1.7 billion as a 10.3 percent decline in non-interest income weighed down on its performance. Company recognised a 7.8 percent increase in net profit to $715 million from $663 million in 4Q12. For the full year, OCBC booked a flat revenue of$6.6 billion, and a 31 percent decrease in net profits to $2.8 billion in absence of a one-off divestment gain from last year.
- Croesus Retail Trust posted gross revenue of JPY1.3 billion in 2Q14 which was 1.2 percent better than projection, mainly due to better than expected tenant sales from Mallage Sobu. Income available for distribution grew 6 percent above projection to JPY713 million, translating into a distribution per unit of $0.0202. For the six months ended 31 December 2013, gross revenue came in at the projected amount of JPY3.3 billion, while income available for distribution came in at JPY1.9 billion which was 7.4 percent above its projection.
- Joint venture (JV) company between Heeton Holdings and Ryobi Kiso Holdings, Chatteris Developments, acquired Woodley Hotels (Kensington) which owns Enterprise Hotel, a 100-roomed hotel located in London, United Kingdom. Acquired at a purchase consideration of £22.9 million (approximately $48 million), this will bring the total number of hotel rooms for Heeton Holdings to 365.
Stock Market Forum
- IntelGenx (IGX.V) Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results and Highlights Recent Developme
24 April 2014
- Theralase (TSXV: TLT) Developing Next Generation Medical Lasers
24 April 2014
- Indian Stock Market ,Nifty Future Technical Trading Tips
23 April 2014
- Get Free Intraday Mcx & Stock Tips Free Trial at Gaining.com
21 April 2014
- Sell MCX Gold Jun contract at Rs 28960
19 April 2014
- 100% secure stock tips
18 April 2014
- Daily Stock Market Technical Data
16 April 2014
- Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:SYH) Western Athabasca Syndicate Provides Dril
15 April 2014
- Indian Stock Market News
10 April 2014
- Stock market trading calls today
10 April 2014