Thread: 1000+ Instruments Available to Trade!

1000+ Instruments Available to Trade!

The biggest quality of any broker is regulation and reputation, but after that comes facilities. I am one of those lucky players who got it all combined under FP Markets, as they are licensed by ASIC and reputation is such that they have 35+ awards and are servicing over millions of clients. At the same time, they have LARGEST and UNTHINKABLE numbers of instruments which are above 1000+ this include Currency pairs, Commodities, Indices, Shares and much more it’s the FINEST broker out there!

Never traded with over 15-20 instruments, so needless to have 1000+, I think it is far better that we go with quality broker with good features. I am FreshForex who have over 120 instruments, but more important is that they have zero spreads, fast execution, deposit bonus which is up to 101% and then there is brilliant $2017 No Deposit Bonus, it’s all fantastic.

I only prefer to go with options I feel comfortable with. Although, I have a lot of options to choose from with FreshForex broker that I work with. I enjoy their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus a lot and keeps me relaxed.