Thread: How Coronavirus impacts the Forex markets in 2020!

How Coronavirus impacts the Forex markets in 2020!

How Coronavirus impacts the Forex markets in 2020!

https://www.platinumtradingacademy.c...-forex-market/

CORONAVIRUS IMPACT ON THE FOREX MARKETS

Coronavirus the latest global pandemic-Its impact on Forex traders and the financial markets! Learn how to trade safely.

#coronavirus #forexmarkets #learntotrade #tradingstrategy #onlinetrading

It impacts the market in big way so we have to be careful in such scenario. I am always careful because it can be very risky, so we got to be very careful. If not then we will be struggling badly, so got to be careful.

During the coronavirus pandemic, we likely will see the USD maintain its status as a haven in this time of extreme risk. I remain confident of a rather strong USD in the short and mid-term. One of my friends now earns more than 20K dollars from FreshForex broker.
    Last edited by JoeMack; 08-25-2023 at 02:43 PM.