Thread: Cryptocurrency in Estonia: year 2018 overview

Cryptocurrency in Estonia: year 2018 overview

Almost one year has passed since the new Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act (MLTFPA) came into force introducing two types of licenses for cryptocurrency in Estonia. MLTFPA has helped businesses dealing with cryptocurrencies to understand whether they are required to apply for a license or whether they can operate without one.

Estonia was the first country in the European Union that introduced such legislation. This fact led to a boom of international cryptocurrency exchange clients coming to Estonia to try to obtain licenses.

Nearly a year after the new law came into force, close to 1000 licenses have been issued and several challenges have arisen. Now Estonia decided to tighten its licensing regime for cryptocurrency companies. The financial authorities in Tallinn want to introduce stricter regulations for fintech businesses registered in the Baltic country. The Ministry of Finance is currently preparing draft amendments to the country’s Anti-Money Laundering and Counterterrorist Financing Law, the local news outlet Äripäev reported.

Obtaining cryptocurrency licenses is a relatively easy and fast process and the package of documents, which are required to be submitted, is minimal. But licensed company needs to strictly fulfill all the requirements provided in MLTFPA and one of the first requirements is set up of KYC/AML procedure. Estonia is one of several jurisdictions spearheading the adoption of crypto-friendly and compliance laws and rules in Europe, therefore KYCBench expects bright future of crypto regulations adoption not only in Estonia and Europe, but worldwide.

KYCbench, your reliable KYC partner
    www.kycbench.com
    GDPR & ISO/IEC 27001:2013 compliant

Please contact KYCbench today, the most reliable ID verification processor at: contact@kycbench.com

Join our Telegram Groups:
    KYCBench Announcement
    KYCBench Community

You are definitely right --- In my opinion you commit an error. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will discuss. dildo dex, mistress sophia, stripper shits on girl scat princess videos

You Exaggerate. --- Excuse for that I interfere SBut this theme is very close to me. Write in PM. enigma music mp3, music pop mp3, page mp3 music classic
    , skachat music mp3, read review music mp3 juice

It is a pity, that now I can not express - it is compelled to leave. But I will return - I will necessarily write that I think. --- Very amusing information mp3 music box, english mp3 music, bedava mp3 indir yukle music enigma mp3
    , mp3 music kz, erzurumlu niloya mp3 music pop

It not absolutely that is necessary for me. --- Has casually come on a forum and has seen this theme. I can help you council. Together we can find the decision. music islamic mp3, music iranian mp3, jungle a boogie lyrics music mp3 converter
    , iranian mp3 music, visions of gideon mp3 downloader music

It not absolutely that is necessary for me. --- Has casually come on a forum and has seen this theme. I can help you council. Together we can find the decision. music islamic mp3, music iranian mp3, jungle a boogie lyrics music mp3 converter
    Last edited by bamaximushulze14324; 09-13-2020 at 09:57 AM.
    , iranian mp3 music, visions of gideon mp3 downloader music