Thread: Data query with RTDS service

Data query with RTDS service

Hello to all,

In conversation with the RTDS persons they told that the data they are providing are coming directly from the exchange,

so for this case am I not correct that the data time frame can go below 5 minutes for checking with the tick nature of the data or not as with rtds data the available time frame size is of 5 minutes.

So what can I do any help form you (members)…?

Sir as far as i know that they have customised to 5 minutes as it is the globally accepted time frame for plotting the charts accurately and also for their signals which are having high accuracy due to 5 minute customisation...

and also as they are providing data for intraday this time frame is recomended to be used globally