Thread: Do you often feel unlucky?

Do you often feel unlucky?

It has been many years as trader where I feel I am bit unlucky to lose instead of gaining huge amount, so have you ever felt that way? I always believe that we need to keep the luck factor away, as it is something which is never going to work in our favor. I have learned to forget about luck and focus on skills which have done wonders for me especially with broker like OctaFX which is forever present in my support. This is especially for their mighty rebate scheme where I get 50% back on all trades.

My case is such that I was unhappy and often feel unhappy in my early part of the career over just about anything and everything. But, as I gained experienced and joined under Alpari, I have been a change person. I now change and rarely there is time where I feel upset or unlucky. I have learned to create my own luck and take bad moments in my stride. It has helped massively through Alpari, as they are awesome with everything and have such incredibly packaging from tidy conditions to mind boggling conditions that counts http://alpari.com/hi/investor/structured_products, it’s simply stunning!

In my early phase of career, I definitely felt unlucky which was to do with brokers, as I had terrible time with Instaforex who scammed me and tortured me especially their Anti-Fraud department, I wish never ever to work with such company, at least not in this life.

No, not actually. I believe doing something like Forex is not about luck, as it is about skills and if we lack that then we don’t deserve to succeed. If I am not successful then I feel bad but I don’t feel unlucky. Fortunately, so far I have being able to get fair amount of success and a lot of this is to do with Alpari and their help! They are a dual company providing us opportunity to do Forex/Binary. I love Forex trading but due to their luxuries, I enjoy Binary options trading equally! This is to do with the magnificent 100% Deposit Bonus, it’s picture perfect for newbies!

Not exactly, I do felt upset in early phase of my career due to broker like Instaforex who troubled me badly through their Anti-Fraud department, so we have to be extremely watchful of this and make sure we work with right company.

I might be unlucky in past but not since I joined up with FreshForex, as they truly made my life easier and better. From offering wide range of features and facilities to providing epic offering that counts for 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, it’s all superb and makes you feel truly lucky!

I don’t feel unlucky at all. At least, it is not that way because of FreshForex given they have got stunning features that I feel great with. In fact, It won’t be wrong to say that I feel LUCKY to be part of such epic broker, as it makes me feel at home with things and allows me to perform.