Thread: FP Markets - Your Prime Partner

FP Markets - Your Prime Partner

Forex is such a gigantic business and here, it’s impossible for us to work without good support. I operate under FP Markets and it’s fair to say they are the prime partner. I feel very good in every way because they are regulated by ASIC and are an Australian owned and operated company with excellent reputation. They are highly secure and have even excellent setup from ultra-tight spreads, fast execution, market analysis, insights and many things on that line, it’s all outstanding!

I am not exactly convinced by this company. I feel there are far better brokers available for us to pick from, so there is really no reason why one will be willing to work here, at least I am not sure if it is going to help anyone at all.