Thread: The Future of ICO

The Future of ICO

Although governments have started a dialogue on how to even approach and define cryptocurrencies and blockchain it may be some time before this is a uniformed approach.

Until a time where ICOs will have a clear set of laws to follow ICOs will need to try align themselves as best as possible to existing laws currently in place especially in regards to the processing and storing of personal data of investors data.

KYC/AML is becoming a typical requirement of fund raising and for the immediate future, more and more ICOs will need to follow laws such as the GDPR or risk being shut down or fined for non-compliance.

For ICOs, receiving a knock on the door by an enforcement agency can have the effect of destroying their reputation and good standing in the blockchain investment world.

Negative publicity, long delays, fines (up to 20 million euro) and potential criminal charges are all the result of avoiding the EU regulatory requirements of the GDPR.

Read more at: https://www.kycbench.com/the-future-of-ico/

KYCbench, your reliable KYC partner
    www.kycbench.com
    GDPR & ISO/IEC 27001:2013 compliant

Please contact KYCbench today, the most reliable ID verification processor at: contact@kycbench.com
    Join our Telegram Groups:
    KYCBench Announcement
    KYCBench Community

The future is great for ICOs, but we need to be very careful about all this. I do Forex trading, and that via FreshForex broker, as that helps me a lot. I also enjoy it more to do with the smooth structure here with low spreads, high leverage, smooth trading platform and much more!