Thread: What has happened with ICOs this year?

What has happened with ICOs this year?

Yes. It has been a troublesome time for the bulls and the faithful. The memory of 10-20% daily increases continuously day after day seem like a long time ago.

However, what has happened to ICOs since the beginning of the year.
    We have all read that over 80% of all ICOs have failed or been delayed after crowdfunding.

Of course the downward turn of the market has affected the bottom line of many of these “ICO start-ups” but also government involvement has started to trickle into the industry and news about ICOs being closed down are slowly becoming more and more common.
    From government regulatory bodies in America to the European Union seeking recommendations from its member states, blockchain/cryptocurrency regulation seems to be ‘around the corner’.

This puts many ICOs in a tough position. Sure, there are many laws already in place dictating how crowd funding and storage of personal data must follow however until there is a clear unified approach to the blockchain/cryptocurrency ‘problem’, it is still up to the ICOs to ensure that they follow the current laws in place.

Read more at: https://www.kycbench.com/what-has-ha...cos-this-year/
    KYCbench, your reliable KYC partner
    www.kycbench.com
    GDPR & ISO/IEC 27001:2013 compliant
    Please contact KYCbench today, the most reliable ID verification processor at: contact@kycbench.comJoin our Telegram Groups:
    KYCBench Announcement
    KYCBench Community
    Last edited by KYCbench; 10-14-2018 at 10:45 PM.

I think the world of Crypto moves like this only, and there is no rocket science with it. You need to be brave enough to handle it. I am more interested in Forex and my formula is simple, which is dollar to pound forecasts or other currencies.

This gives me or could give ANYONE for that reason the OVERVIEW of the market. Once you have that, then you make decisions easily and confidently. So, same thing could apply for the ICOs as well!