Thread: Importance of events in Crypto markets

Importance of events in Crypto markets

I am doing Forex trading for years, and first thing every week I do is to mark down major events on my calendar, as it’s so crucial. Ever since Cryptos have emerged I have started doing that for this as well.

I keep ye on Crypto Calendar, because I know the significant that it holds and it is something that makes such a major difference for everyone. If we want to be successful with Crypto trading, it starts from spotting the major events because they matter a lot.

Importance of events in Crypto markets

I think its not the best idea to start trading crypto only because the market is not closed for the weekend. Believe me, 2 days will not have a special importance for you and you will not get much profit.

If you are doing Forex, then I think you should stick to it and yes you can use FreshForex broke cause they will help you very much to make money even they dont play with their traders.