Thread: Losing is now FUN!

Losing is now FUN!

Losses can give anyone nightmares, but now when you are joined with FreshForex, as with them we are covered with having everything one desires and wishes for. The fun part I am talking about if their Mega Rebate scheme where one can make up to 20 USD per lot size trade if lost, so now really losing is no big deal or worrying part at all.

Hi Alfradi! That is a really interesting opportunity indeed. Have you heard about Banc De Binary in the Forex industry? It’s a really popular broker among traders. I also have to say thanks to you because your choices in FT have helped me a lot. I have a good experience using binary options broker to get the best tips in the industry, and it really has helped me earn big profits in Forex and Binary options trading, so I hope you find it helpful too.
    Last edited by bruccy; 11-29-2017 at 08:33 PM.

Bruccy, I am not sure if Binary trading is worthy. I feel Forex is better and more beneficial. It is especially to do with broker like FreshForex. They have absolutely sensational stuff. From zero spread to no deposit bonus and even 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus too, it makes one work nicely.

Its fair to say that losing is not fun but yes it can be handled better. I also like the cashback facility with FreshForex broker, as it really helps with how one works and can handle the pressure and situation of loses as well.

Profit and loss always depends on brokers and knowledge. For example, every new comers should practise at least six month demo before going to start real and of course he should use TP Global FX broker for better interface.