Thread: Market Analysis

Market Analysis

USD/CAD is trying to get out of the long downtrend. There is a huge chance to get out of this trap if it can cross the 1.2900. I believe this is the chance for you to take a handsome profit at this level.

AUD/USD having a good time for a long time. Recently it moves sidewise in between 0.7818 and 0.7670. There is a small price fluctuation having a good chance of sure profit from this situation. I personally like this kind of movement for my trades.

NZD/USD is my favorite one for a long time. Look at this, it is having a really good position over the period of time. Though it broke the long term uptrend recently but still i believe there is a big chance to reverse it soon.

XAU/USD is struggling to get an uptrend but it can’t exceed it’s final resistance 1960 over the period of time. So, from my point of view I can see that it recently tried to break the last downtrend and fade to gain that kind of force. I believe it is going back to the 1840 level again.

USD/CAD is trying to get out of the long downtrend. Though it is trying to break the downtrend again and again but it was not able to do that. There is a huge chance to get out of this trap if it can cross the 1.2850. I believe this is the chance for you to take a handsome profit at this level with short sales.

AUD/USD having a good time for a long time. Recently it moves sidewise in between 0.7818 and 0.7670. There is a small price fluctuation having a good chance of sure profit from this situation. I personally like this kind of movement for my trades. It recently broke the height resistance at 0.7818 and confirms the new uptrend.

NZD/USD is my favorite one for a long time. Look at this, it is having a really good position over the period of time. Though it broke the long term uptrend but recently it broke its height resistance and shows big movement for future. My recommendation is to buy

XAU/USD is struggling to get an uptrend but it can’t exceed it’s final resistance 1960 over the period of time. So, from my point of view I can see that it recently tried to break the last downtrend and failed to gain that kind of force. Again it back from support level at 1769 and trying to gather force for the next resistance.

EUR/USD as we see there is a midterm uptrend starting from 1.2030 and stopped at 1.2150. In the recent price action we can sum up the new scenario that is a down trend and continue even though it broke the strong support at 1.2110 and is still going downtrend. It is time to watch the market carefully for a few days.

USD/JPY is now in a mid uptrend position based on the daily chart. Its uptrend started from 102.60 and continues to 106.20. In this uptrend it created a few support levels at different points and is still trying to keep the peace. Itís time to buy and hopping a profit around 1.7.

GBP/USD is on the long term Uptrend from November, 2020 and continues. Every time it's getting new support and resistance. Now it is just crossed the height Resistance at 1.400 and it continues. In the last analysis I gave a buy signal at 1.3660 therefore if it comes to 1.3900 , a new buy signal will arise again.

USD/CHF was on the edge of breaking the long downtrend. Finally it broke and got an uptrend that will continue upto 0.9120. I can tell you based on Fibonacci Retracement that it just breaks the strong downtrend. Therefore itís time to buy and keep moving forward.