Thread: Do You Want To Make Money Investing In An ICO?

Do You Want To Make Money Investing In An ICO?

Seeking for a viable football academy to invest in? Then let the Bitcademy platform be your partner of choice. Bitcademy is a football academy that makes use of the blockchain technology to ensure that users of the platform participate in the game and also create future stars in the process.

Bitcademy will release tokens as part of an Initial Coin Offering (or the “ICO”). Individuals who participate in the Initial Coin Offering will enjoy ownership of the tokens with the highest upside potential.

From time to time, I do this, especially I use Coinmarketcap ICO. However, it's not my profession. I regularly do Forex trading at FreshForex Broker, where I earn quite a lot.