Thread: Are you having your own rules?

Are you having your own rules?

Forex is a sort of business where we need to be very much disciplined and have our rules because it makes hell of a lot difference. I never set any complicated rules instead I keep it very much simple and straight forward which is boosted by OctaFX and with the ideal conditions present having small spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs and there is even rebate scheme that covers me in any sort of situation, so I don’t have any extra rules!

We need to be discipline, as only then we will be able to work it out in our favor. I always work with simple and straight forward way, it helps a lot with broker like FreshForex, as they are amazing with having tidy spreads, fast execution, deposit bonus up to 101% and is use able too, so that really makes the work hell a lot easier.

Yes, we need to have solid rules to get it working in our way.

It’s not about our rules or anyone else rules, it’s more about discipline with how we approach things and also working through proper ways and plans. I have my own way of working and it helps through broker like FreshForex who got outstanding setting with zero spreads, fast execution, mega rebate and then there is even No Commission on Deposit, it’s just marvelous.

I am not a huge rule follower, but I do like to keep tab on the risk that I take. I don’t want to end up losing too much since that is not what will take us far. I find it all rather easy with Oceanicblissfx, as they have excellent structure that’s completely transparent and have multiple accounts to select from including Cent to ECN and there is even VIP Account option available, it’s all fantastic. I also use their market analysis that’s deadly accurate and brings so much reward.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMack View Post
    I am not a huge rule follower, but I do like to keep tab on the risk that I take. I don’t want to end up losing too much since that is not what will take us far. I find it all rather easy with Oceanicblissfx, as they have excellent structure that’s completely transparent and have multiple accounts to select from including Cent to ECN and there is even VIP Account option available, it’s all fantastic. I also use their market analysis that’s deadly accurate and brings so much reward.
    Normally, I don’t go with such suggestion but in this case, I went ahead with what you said. I am happy to say that you were right. I went ahead with this $35 bonus that’s given by Oceanicblissfx and was highly successful with it.

The biggest advantage I had was no rules or restrictions with how I traded. It allowed me to work just in the way I wished and that allowed me to make profits and withdraw it easily as well! So certainly one of the best I have worked with.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Patrik View Post
    Normally, I don’t go with such suggestion but in this case, I went ahead with what you said. I am happy to say that you were right. I went ahead with this $35 bonus that’s given by Oceanicblissfx and was highly successful with it.

The biggest advantage I had was no rules or restrictions with how I traded. It allowed me to work just in the way I wished and that allowed me to make profits and withdraw it easily as well! So certainly one of the best I have worked with.
    To be pretty honest with you, I never suggested it to anyone. It’s great that you have picked them, but I feel you should rather look for quality of the broker instead of just what they offer in bonus column. I certainly like this offer but to me Oceanicblissfx is good because of their service not just because of bonus. Anyhow, I wish you more success with them….. Good luck!

Will anyone tell me where this 35 USD bonus is? I checked every corner of Oceanic Bliss web site, but there is no sign of this bonus! Are you talking about this broker http://www.oceanicblissfx.com/ ? As here there is no bonus offer available, at least I didn’t find it. Please clarify!

Quote Originally Posted by AbidAli View Post
    Will anyone tell me where this 35 USD bonus is? I checked every corner of Oceanic Bliss web site, but there is no sign of this bonus! Are you talking about this broker http://www.oceanicblissfx.com/ ? As here there is no bonus offer available, at least I didn’t find it. Please clarify!
    Mate, it’s indeed Oceanicblissfx and that link you added is correct. The bonus you are asking for is not available through their promotion page instead you just need to register account with them and on referral code section, you need to enter FREE35 and you will receive your bonus that is discussed here. Hope that clarify everything for you…..

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMack View Post
    Mate, it’s indeed Oceanicblissfx and that link you added is correct. The bonus you are asking for is not available through their promotion page instead you just need to register account with them and on referral code section, you need to enter FREE35 and you will receive your bonus that is discussed here. Hope that clarify everything for you…..
    Thanks for the reply. I have just done that and now waiting to receive the bonus. I am not hesitant to make investment, but I prefer testing any broker upfront and that’s why I look for bonuses instead of having to do it on demo account.

So, I hope that Oceanic Bliss is good. One question that did come to my mind was why don’t they have it on the web site? Also, where did you guys got this code?

That is the right way to go. As you will mostly lose if you go with random broker without testing them. I never mind It, whether I need to go with demo or bonus, I am always happy to try things. As per your question, I believe Oceanicblissfx is one of those rare companies that don’t highlight bonuses or freebies instead they highlight genuine quality stuff like been the leading ECN broker, over 30 liquidity providers available for market execution and all those factors, so it’s something really amazing to see! I found it via searching on Google, now I am not sure where Google got it from!

Yeah, I always prefer to trade in free way. I do it through my own rules. I am grateful to FreshForex, as they enable me to do this easily with their crystal clear policy that ensures one can work easily and confidently. The best part is their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus which is marvelous!