Thread: query for TAKIT pro software

Question query for TAKIT pro software

Hello stock traders, I wanted to know from the experienced users that what is the most favorable time interval of charts for intraday and positional trading with the buy sell signals that TAKIT pro provides ….
    As with them they suggest to use 5 minutes for the intraday trading and 15 minutes for short term trading with their signals for greater profits
    Help will be appreciated and also thanks from advanced ….

yes sir its correct

as a user of takit pro I can say that the signals that it generates it accurate both the time intervals

for a day trading its 5 minutes and for short term positional its 15 minutes

but as per my analysis, you can also try with daily time frame for positionals

I also have the same query as of BAPTu

thnks LAXMI for clearng out my doubts