Thread: Query for Takit pro software

Query for Takit pro software

Hello members

in going through Takit website, I found that they are providing data for long 10 years what would we do if they are stopped providing data after few years ?

Answers from the users of Takit software are most welcome

I was also having this type of question; as I am also subscribed with their 10 years data validity, but when queried with them I get to know that it was the limited time offer that was running at that time with 10 years data subscription but as of now the package prices are of limited to 1 year with lifetime validity of the software...

Also got confirmed from them that the users who are using their lifetime package will be continuing till their validity ends..

keep in touch with them for any news or else you can tell me here...