Thread: Scanning, Exploration and Backtesting with TAKIT pro Software...

Scanning, Exploration and Backtesting with TAKIT pro Software...

Dear members,

I analyze the market values with Scanning, Exploration and Backtesting features, So from the users of Takit pro I just want to know that, will this features be available with their software along with the signals for my analysis…

help will be appreaciated...

Till now I also searching this features,

But with takit pro, I asked this question and i got replied that as their data is purely online and not saved in any harddisk, so exploration and backtesting like features are unavaliable...

But i also got information that they will provide new software later this which will support scaning, exploration type features...

you can try out with the service of RTDs as they are launching their software supportive with exploration and backtesting like features...

you can contact them for further details...