Thread: stock market software

Arrow stock market software

Hello to all the members

Need Indian stock market software that creates buy and sell signals as well as alerts against that…please provide details of the same here?

Sir there are many in the market at present , you just have to find the best one

Google them out and do certain researcher over them

one of them is Live Tradesystem

you can google them out for any information

try out with the signals that RTDS is providing with their real time data

the charges are also very economical

as a user i can say that their data is accurate and the signals are more or less profitable

Don't depend on 1 software, instead allow a broker to do the task there is nothing better than human Intel.

I am also using Livetradesystem for last few weeks

and their signals are quiet good for trading

with the signals i also use my strategies in the charts for the proper analysis of the graphs

this help me a lot with the profits but only one backward that i have to do the trading part manually with my terminal