Thread: Is stock trading under-rated?

Is stock trading under-rated?

I think when you look online, there are a lot of people who LOVE trading on Forex, Binary or even Crypto but not many will be excited about Stock trading, but it is equally profitable compared to all above-mentioned ways.

So, do you think it is under-rated? I personally love it a lot and focus on this entirely, especially with AT&T stock forecast, it makes the thing so pretty easy for me. But there are many who find it hard, so what do you guys think?

There are people and companies who are stock traders. Not all people are willing to invest in stocks due to the risk factors and lack of stock market knowledge. People in the bearish market find financial solutions such as bridge financing, dip financing, and refinancing for their survival. While the bull market encourages investment.