Thread: Top intraday trading ideas for trade for this week

Top intraday trading ideas for trade for this week

Canara BankNSE 1.72 % is a 'Buy' call with a target price of Rs 292 and a stop loss of Rs 268.

HCL TechnologiesNSE -0.94 % is a 'Buy' call with a target price of Rs 975 and a stop loss of Rs 905.

Mahanagar Gas is a 'Buy' call with a target price of Rs 888 and a stop loss of Rs 826.

Ashok LeylandNSE -1.34 % is a 'Sell' call with a target price of Rs 137 and a stop loss of Rs 149.

SiemensNSE 1.52 % is a 'Buy' call with a target price of Rs 1,060 and a stop loss of Rs 1,000.

Click here for more trading ideas;- http://www.tradebizzindia.com/freetrial

It’s very much a PERSONAL choice, but I think it’s far better to do Cryptocurrency trading, at the moment. It to me holds better value and brings endless rewards. But yeah, you MUST be step ahead of the rest and ensure you know the insights of the market. I don’t do anything over the top, but simply follow Cryptonewstrends. It is ideal place for all the Cryptocurrency news and updates along with trending stories, so one is always sure of what’s important to follow.