Thread: top stock to focus today

top stock to focus today

BUY GODREJIND ABOVE 586.50 TG 591.70/600.70 SL 582 LOT 1500
    BUY DABUR 375 CALL ABOVE 8 TARGET 9-11 SL BELOW 6.80
    OUR CALL DABUR 375 CALL IS ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEE... HAS ALMOST ACHIEVED ITS 1ST TARGET...NOW TRADING AT 8.80...TRADERS CAN BOOK AWESOME PROFIT RS 2,000/- LOT
    for more trading tips register here.http://www.tradebizzindia.com/freetrial

Frankly speaking, it’s very important that we focus on stuff that we are comfortable with things. I like Stocks but I prefer Forex much more because it’s easier to manage and can be highly rewarding too. I use euro to inr, which is something that’s incredibly helpful for me in various ways and allows me to make money. More so, it keeps me highly comfortable and relaxed with doing everything, which often is missing if you are uncertain.