Thread: Volume in FOREX

Volume in FOREX

Some people think that on Forex volume analysis is not working. They deceid that volumes are well work on the stock, futures, but FOREX lives by his own rules. So this is not true. Let see how on the hourly chart perfectly predicted the AUD. How volume is to stops moving. Entering of big players are always visible. And Forex is not an exception.
    Volume in FOREX-6c-ex-2-jpgVolume in FOREX-6c-ex-3-jpgVolume in FOREX-6c-ex1-jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Volume in FOREX-6c-ex-2-jpg   Volume in FOREX-6c-ex-3-jpg   Volume in FOREX-6c-ex1-jpg  

Yeah bulk trading volumes matters especially at key levels in the overall movement of price. Retail players can get to know where the suitable big clusters of volumes are located by proper analysis. My broker FreshForex also provides market analysis which helps me along with the MegaRebate 2.0 which I use to get rebate on every trade, profit or loss along with excellent trading conditions of low spreads and fast executions.

Volume is very important for trading Forex even if anyone use good signal services then it will be easy to earn. Altcenter signal services prediction rate is 80% so everyone can use it.