I discovered https://bitzonk.com last month and started spending time there and was able to come across a trick that allowed me to win consistently! It was through the algorithm.

The first thing was to make some deposit. It was not worthy only going ahead with Faucet money only. With the deposit, the amount MUST be a prime number (that is one that can be divided only by 1 and itself).

So here is how the strategy works! You choose a deposit amount (a prime number such as 3, 5, 7 bits, etc.), then you select the difficulty level, it works best for me on easy level. Then click on play and choose one of the curtains, doesn’t matter which one. The key is to click in the next round the curtain where the cat was in the previous one.

So, if you choose a left one, you win and you see that the cat was behind the middle one; in the next round, you click the middle one. You need to repeat this until you lose. That’s because this will tell you how far you can go at your next attempt. If you get a zonk in the 6th round, in the next attempt, you can play until 5th one and when you win and go to the 6th one, take the reward and start over.

If in the second attempt you lose earlier, you should increase the bet amount and start over. You can increase it by any number of bits; just ensure the number has to be a prime one. I don’t have any logical explanation of why prime number works better, but it is clearly the case here, as maybe they are quite important in Cryptography, which is the foundation of Blockchain, so maybe that’s why.

Hope it can help you to win consistently and make FREE money like I am doing! Use this trick soon; as once they upgrade the system, it might stop working.

Good luck!