Thread: Advertise Coin Project – Achieves Soft-Cap in 8 Days!

Advertise Coin Project – Achieves Soft-Cap in 8 Days!

The cryptocurrency industry and blockchain technology is set to revolutionize the global industrial landscaping, including the advertisement sub-sector. The advertisement industry presents lots of exciting opportunities for advertisers, digital marketers, and publishers. Millions of cryptocurrency enthusiasts across the world use blockchain technology to build different marketplace; thus, creating unfettered access to financial investments, trust, and opportunity.

While there are a lot of blockchain-powered marketplaces for content creators, advertisers, and publishers, one project that currently revolutionizes the advertisement industry is Advertise Coin.

Advertise Coin is a fully decentralized marketplace where publishers and advertisers connect to revolutionize the advertisement industry. ADCO is Advertise Coin's utility token. The token can be used to purchase goods and services on the Advertise Coin protocol.

What is Advertise Coin and what do I stand to benefit? Read on to find out!

What Is Advertise Coin?

Advertise Coin (ADCO) is an ERC-20-based token that connects both buyers and sellers in the advertisement industry. Users can exchange ADCO for other cryptocurrencies on different centralized and decentralized exchanges. The focus of the project is to allow content creators to sell their content to their audience with ease.

The team at Advertise Coin consists of competent and experienced marketers, blockchain experts, and seasoned Fintech experts. The team is led by Anton Malinov.

Advertise Coin’s OWN Ad Exchange Platform

Advertise Coin also have its OWN Ad exchange features http://webhit.net, which is currently in developing stages, and is going to be fully launched soon.

Benefits Of Participating In The Project

1. Trust and Transparency

Advertise Coin is transparent. The coin is for everyone involved in the advert industry. The fees charged are moderate - what you see on the screen is what you get.

2. Maximum Security

The team at Advertise Coin uses the latest cutting-edge technology to provide robust security to the network. This means your funds and deposits are safe and secure within the Advertise Coin protocol.

3. Payment Flexibility

Users can use Advertise Coin to pay for goods and services. The payment platform is flexible, as you can also use it to receive payments from your clients.

4. Bonus

Advertise Coin offers bonuses to participants during the token sale. You can withdraw the bonus or use it to buy advertisements on exchanges. ADCO is poised to skyrocket in the coming months.

ADCO is the token for everyone in the advertisement industry. Join now and be part of a growing movement.

Telegram: https://t.me/advertisecoin
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/advertisecoin
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/advertisecoin

Thank you so much for sharing such a ICO project but currently I am not involved in crypto market where I just do trading Forex at FreshForex broker with their 300% deposit bonuses so pray for me.

I am really interested to join your bounty campaign so can you send me your bitcointalk bounty thread link also how much your token cost?