Thread: Market Analysis

Market Analysis

USD/CAD is trying to get out of the long downtrend. There is a huge chance to get out of this trap if it can cross the 1.2900. I believe this is the chance for you to take a handsome profit at this level.

AUD/USD having a good time for a long time. Recently it moves sidewise in between 0.7818 and 0.7670. There is a small price fluctuation having a good chance of sure profit from this situation. I personally like this kind of movement for my trades.

NZD/USD is my favorite one for a long time. Look at this, it is having a really good position over the period of time. Though it broke the long term uptrend recently but still i believe there is a big chance to reverse it soon.

XAU/USD is struggling to get an uptrend but it can’t exceed it’s final resistance 1960 over the period of time. So, from my point of view I can see that it recently tried to break the last downtrend and fade to gain that kind of force. I believe it is going back to the 1840 level again.

USD/CAD is trying to get out of the long downtrend. Though it is trying to break the downtrend again and again but it was not able to do that. There is a huge chance to get out of this trap if it can cross the 1.2850. I believe this is the chance for you to take a handsome profit at this level with short sales.

AUD/USD having a good time for a long time. Recently it moves sidewise in between 0.7818 and 0.7670. There is a small price fluctuation having a good chance of sure profit from this situation. I personally like this kind of movement for my trades. It recently broke the height resistance at 0.7818 and confirms the new uptrend.

NZD/USD is my favorite one for a long time. Look at this, it is having a really good position over the period of time. Though it broke the long term uptrend but recently it broke its height resistance and shows big movement for future. My recommendation is to buy

XAU/USD is struggling to get an uptrend but it can’t exceed it’s final resistance 1960 over the period of time. So, from my point of view I can see that it recently tried to break the last downtrend and failed to gain that kind of force. Again it back from support level at 1769 and trying to gather force for the next resistance.

EUR/USD as we see there is a midterm uptrend starting from 1.2030 and stopped at 1.2150. In the recent price action we can sum up the new scenario that is a down trend and continue even though it broke the strong support at 1.2110 and is still going downtrend. It is time to watch the market carefully for a few days.

USD/JPY is now in a mid uptrend position based on the daily chart. Its uptrend started from 102.60 and continues to 106.20. In this uptrend it created a few support levels at different points and is still trying to keep the peace. It’s time to buy and hopping a profit around 1.7.

GBP/USD is on the long term Uptrend from November, 2020 and continues. Every time it's getting new support and resistance. Now it is just crossed the height Resistance at 1.400 and it continues. In the last analysis I gave a buy signal at 1.3660 therefore if it comes to 1.3900 , a new buy signal will arise again.

USD/CHF was on the edge of breaking the long downtrend. Finally it broke and got an uptrend that will continue upto 0.9120. I can tell you based on Fibonacci Retracement that it just breaks the strong downtrend. Therefore it’s time to buy and keep moving forward.

EUR/USD went to the bullish zone throughout the week and is highly likely to continue that way. It looks all very much a good opportunity to go for buy here for long term, but should be done with right risk/money management.

GBP/USD gained somewhat during the first day of the week as we saw it go up towards 1.29 levels, it’s likely to stay around this make with no major movement expected ahead. It’s better time to do scalping instead of long term.

USD/JPY has stayed low through out the week week as we saw it dip big time. It will be a great opportunity to go for shorts here with any kind of recovery. But it must be kept through right risk/money management to benefit.

EUR/JPY was hugely bullish during the last day of the week. With a lot more expected, it could gain further as well. So it could be good time for us to go for buy for the coming week but should be done with a very carefully thoughtout money management.

EUR/USD pair was highly bearish last week. However, it’s unlikely we will see any major movement ahead for this week, so this is a very good period if one likes doing scalping, it might remain that way for next few weeks too. So for long term traders, it’s not ideal scenario to join in.

GBP/USD pair is running on decent run, as we saw movement both sides lately. At present, the trend is not clear, but expectations are for bears to take control of things. It’s not exactly certain but can be a good opportunity to go for shorts here.

USD/JPY pair had a fabulous time with gaining nearly 200 pips in last couple of weeks, but recovered 300 pips within days. Right now, it’s too risky to trade, but IF there is a trade to be made, it is BEST to do it short, at least for time-being.

EUR/JPY pair too had a good run since last few weeks, but managed good dropping. The long term trend still holds for bearish movement, but temporary it can be a good time to go for long, but got to be done with strict money management to avoid any sort of risk.

Weekly statistics of USD/CAD where started from 1.20595 and the market was not stability it was trend down at 1.20150 but a day later market going up and reached to 1.21350 but resistance at 1.21300. Whatever after getting past weekly results can be said market will up trend.

After analyzing the weekly report of GBP/USD, the market started from 1.41300 and which reached to 1.42400 that was the highest rate on that week, later on, the market slow down and it was 1.41250, 1.41235, 1.42225 respectively. Finally it resistances at 1.41650. Therefore, it is predicted that the market may uptrend for next week.

Various fluctuations can be seen by a day Analysis report of USD/SEK On June 5, the price of the market started from 8.32700 but after few hours it fluctuated and downtrend at 8.25750 which was the lowest place on that day. However, it trends up to 8.32750 which was the highest on that day. And lastly, the resistance was 8.32690.

On an hourly, the highest market price was 8.32750 USD/SEK whereas the lowest price was 8.26820, and it was started from 8.28910 and on that day market stopped at 8.26820. However, there are no remarkable changes on that day but predicted that the market may trend up the following day.